Fearnhead Cross Medical Practice, 25 Fearnhead Cross, Warrington, WA2 0HD
Telephone: 01925 847000
Sorry, we're closed
See our other Locations
Longford Street Surgery, Longford Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 7QZ | Telephone: 01925 255600
BOOK YOUR FLU JAB TODAY, CALL THE SURGERY TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT
We have a Children’s Care Co-ordinator called Lucy who has joined the Practice recently. Lucy will help children who need additional support but have non-medical issues such as:
· Young babies – e.g., offering reassurance to the parent/guardian or carer, feeding issues, sleeping issues, concerns around missing milestones.
· Education based issues- children struggling to attend or stay in school, including displaying challenging behaviours, anxiety, learning difficulties or disabilities.
· Social based issues- children struggling to access or find the right support or activities to meet their needs, for a range of non-clinical reasons, social anxiety etc.
· Eating issues or concerns around disorders- nonmedical all ages
· Sleeping issues or concerns- nonmedical all ages
· Advice with Autism, learning difficulties, adhd, pika, asd, global delay syndrome, fragile ex, sensory processing and a range of other conditions, for both families, parents or carers and for the children or young people themselves
Lucy is also able to help young people post 16, if any young person is struggling with transitions into adolescence and adult hood in or out of care, and are looking for support around this
If you would like an appointment with Lucy, please call the Surgery and press option 1.